Ways to say I Love You this Valentine’s

How do you plan to  say “I Love You” this Valentine Just like the immortal lyrics by Kenny Rogers – “I just want to say I love You” there’s always a moment where one wants to create a unique way to say I love you. To sum up all our feelings and show our someone special, how much they mean to us. There have been significant romantic gestures like the Taj Mahal, Shah Jahan’s immortal icon of love for Mumtaz Mahal. Or the hanging gardens of Babylon by King Nebuchadnezzar II for his wife, Or when Tsar Nicholas II gave his wife Alexandra Feodorovna this Faberge egg to commemorate the birth of his son Alexei Nikolaevich. There have been many moments in history where such gifts and tokens of love have brought a whole other meaning to love. Love is more than just a feeling or a reason to be with someone. It’s life itself! It needs such moments where we can say with our hearts at the ready, “I love you”.   And there’s no better time to bring all of it together than Valentine. The perfect moment to surprise your intended, make their smile brighter than ever and […]

from Ways to say I Love You this Valentine's https://www.candere.com/blog/ways-to-say-i-love-you-this-valentines.html

মন্তব্যসমূহ