So-Le Studio creative director to become Sotheby’s guest curator

So-Le Studio has announced a collaboration with Sotheby’s London, which will see creative director Maria Sole Ferragamo become the first guest curator of their auction series The Luxury Edit.

The auction series will showcase a city-specific curated collection of luxury items, including jewellery, watches and spirits in London, New York and Paris this September 2022.

Ferragamo said: “I feel honoured to have been chosen by Sotheby’s in this context, for the first time I’ll apply my creative eye and my values to being a curator instead of a creator. My mission will be to recognise, acknowledge and highlight the beauty of these pre-owned objects, rather than creating new ones with existing materials.

“I believe the next generation has a huge part to play in making more conscious choices to preserve our planet: this applies to the way they buy and surround themselves with objects. I hope this project can shed light on the important role we all have to play to create a beautiful life for future generations.”



source https://www.jewelleryfocus.co.uk/206458-so-le-studio-creative-director-to-become-sothebys-guest-curator

মন্তব্যসমূহ