Suzy Levian unveils new Diamondesque collection

Jewellery designer Suzy Levian has launched her latest collection, Diamondesque, made of cubic zirconia and sterling silver looks that aim to mimic the luxuriousness of fine diamond jewellery at a fraction of the price.

The sterling silver white cubic zirconia hoop earrings feature three rows of round cut white cubic zirconia, with the centre row showcasing larger, set cubic zirconia surrounded by smaller cubic zirconia on each side, in sterling silver.

The sterling silver white cubic zirconia hoop earrings present a single row of larger asscher cut white cubic zirconias, set between a halo of round cut white cubic zirconias, in sterling silver with a lever back closure.

Suzy Levian said: “When they say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, they’re referring to the happy good feelings that come with the sparkle and glam. Before I started my own company, I was going through hard times financially to support my six children, and did not have the luxury to buy myself diamonds.

“This experience opened my eyes to the realisation that high quality, realistic looking diamondesque jewellery needed to be made for everyone, including myself.”



source https://www.jewelleryfocus.co.uk/208628-suzy-levian-unveils-new-diamondesque-collection

মন্তব্যসমূহ