Treat yourself: stud earrings under $100 from Tai Jewelry.

Treat yourself: stud earrings under $100 from Tai Jewelry.

Fun stud earrings are a daily staple for me – they’re subtle enough to throw on for any occasion but can still pack a serious style punch. I recently discovered Tai Jewelry’s demi-fine stud collection and I liked them so much that I knew I needed to share them with you!

We haven’t done a Treat Yourself post in a while, so as a reminder: Treat Yourself is my series dedicated to jewelry under $300. Because museum-quality jewelry is fun to look at, but sometimes you want something that you can just snap up without needing to worry about your rent.

Treat yourself: standout stud earrings under $100 from Tai Jewelry.

Standout stud earrings are something I’m always on the lookout for and I came across Tai Jewelry’s current selection of studs while looking for holiday gifts for my sister at the end of last year.

Continue reading Treat yourself: stud earrings under $100 from Tai Jewelry. at Diamonds in the Library.

Via Diamonds in the Library https://ift.tt/09O5vuq

মন্তব্যসমূহ